Who We Are
Ontic exists to serve intelligence to those who protect. In today’s world, companies, their employees, or their physical assets may come under some kind of threat or attack. Investments in physical and other security systems have already been made to protect these critical assets — but are they working together, proactively, preemptively? That’s where we come in.
Ontic provides a protective intelligence software platform, aggregating disparate data sources and providing a workflow that surfaces “pre-incident indicators” for acts of violence, mental health issues and behavior of concern. Ontic’s real-time, actionable insights allow security and resource teams to better discover, investigate and collaborate on threats in order to protect executives, workplaces and schools. Ontic works with Fortune 5000 companies and some of the leading educational institutions today to keep its most prized assets safe – its people.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Ontic is looking for an experienced quota-carrying Sales Director to play a key role in accelerating our revenue growth.
As an Ontic Sales Director, you will be responsible for generating increased demand for the Ontic product, qualifying new expansion prospects and pitching our products to senior contacts to meet annual targets. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota targets and ideally have experience in selling SAAS enterprise solutions, preferably in the Corporate Security space. As an individual who both represents Ontic and drives revenue, you must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of defined accounts
- Provide business development and thought leadership through opportunity identification to grow new business, driving new capabilities and incremental business success
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Demonstrate platform capabilities to audiences ranging from senior Corporate Security and Executive Protection contacts to the individual user level
- Work with Ontic internal teams to ensure client value realization and 100% retention
- Represent Ontic as a domain and product expert at client interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
- As an early team member, excited about shaping an evolving team and welcoming the challenges associated with it
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- 10+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
- A passion for Ontic’s mission
- Strong preference for Corporate Security or Executive Protection acumen
- Strong solution selling skills with the ability to demonstrate strong product knowledge
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
Ontic Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Straight-forward compensation plan
- Medical, Vision and Dental benefits
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO policy
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Continued education stipend
- Anniversary and milestone celebrations
- Dynamic office environment
Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!